What is NexTrust?
NexTrust is an EU-funded project which brings together 31 partners to drive collaboration in the logistics industry. Its objective is to increase efficiency and sustainability in European logistics.
It will create interconnected, trusted networks that collaborate together along the entire supply chain.
NexTrust is developing a new way of working. Its innovative business model aims to create long-term solutions which solve real problems in the logistics sector.
To find out more, watch NexTrust's introductory video.
NexTrust User Workshops 2018:
- Thursday May 24th 2018: Hosted by ELUPEG & Tri-Vizor
- Tuesday June 19th 2018: Hosted by GS1-Germany
- Tuesday July 17th 2018: Hosted by ELUPEG
- Tuesday September 25th 2018: Hosted by Kneppelhout & Korthals
- Thursday October 11th 2018: Hosted by TX Logistik
- More information
- May 2018: Press release: NexTrust reduces CO2 emissions and focuses on fair gain sharing
- April 2018: NexTrust User Workshop, Wiesbaden: NexTrust hosts successful workshop at Panasonic marketing offices in Wiesbaden
- April 2018: Press release: Frozen cross chain LTL collaboration reduces huge amount of CO2
- March 2018: Pilot update:FTL Demonstrator:The introduction of the 'neutral trustee' as a new player in the supply chain marker
- February 2018: Newsletter: Project progress and upates
- February 2018: Video and press release: Ground breaking logistics pilot in London targets toxic fumes and congestion
- November 2017: Newsletter:Cool Runnings pilot launches in London.
- October 2017: E-commerce pilot 'ANGEL' is improving delivery rates and increasing customer satisfaction. The pilot is reducing, congestion & greenhouse gas emissions in busy metropolitan areas
To find out more about the project’s progress, read our latest news updates.Latest News