What is NexTrust?
NexTrust is an EU-funded project which brings together 31 partners to drive collaboration in the logistics industry. Its objective is to increase efficiency and sustainability in European logistics.
It will create interconnected, trusted networks that collaborate together along the entire supply chain.
NexTrust is developing a new way of working. Its innovative business model aims to create long-term solutions which solve real problems in the logistics sector.
To find out more, watch NexTrust's introductory video.
NexTrust User Workshops 2018:
- Thursday April 26th 2018: Hosted by ELUPEG
- Thursday May 24th 2018: Hosted by ELUPEG & Tri-Vizor
- Wednesday June 13th 2018: Hosted by GS1-Germany
- Tuesday July 17th 2018: Hosted by ELUPEG
- Tuesday September 25th 2018: Hosted by Kneppelhout & Korthals
- Thursday October 11th 2018: Hosted by TX Logistik
- More information
European Supply Chain Day 2018
- Date: April 19th 2018
- Multiple locations across Europe
- More information
- March 2018: Pilot update:FTL Demonstrator:The introduction of the 'neutral trustee' as a new player in the supply chain marker
- February 2018: Newsletter: Project progress and upates
- February 2018: Video Released: Ground breaking logistics pilot in London targets toxic fumes and congestion
- November 2017: Newsletter:Cool Runnings pilot launches in London.
- October 2017: E-commerce pilot 'ANGEL' is improving delivery rates and increasing customer satisfaction. The pilot is reducing, congestion & greenhouse gas emissions in busy metropolitan areas
- September 2017: Collaboration in logistics is achieving breakthrough. Mondelez to host the NexTrust Project consortium meeting in Bratislava and publish validated results of full truck load collborative pilot
- August 2017: Press release & newsletter: NexTrust partner Fiege Logistik trials innovative model for evening parcel delivery.
To find out more about the project’s progress, read our latest news updates.Latest News