NexTrust is a 31 member consortium of some of Europe's leading thinkers on collaborative logistics.
Its objective is to increase efficiency and sustainability in logistics by developing innovative business models with interconnected, trusted, collaborative networks along the entire supply chain.
- Download the NexTrust information pack (pdf)
- Download the latest NexTrust newsletter (pdf)
- Watch the latest NexTrust video
Interested? Sign up to our newsletter below or contact us for information on future workshops.Contact
We believe that unlocking efficiency and sustainability in the supply chain requires active collaboration between companies in a trusted environment.
We are working to break down the barriers to creating a more efficient and sustainable logistics industry:
- Companies feel supply chains are a point of competitive difference, but all too often this difference comes at a cost
- Competition creates an environment where trust is absent and collaboration difficult
- Companies are wary of change in the supply chain affecting their customer service
- However, many supply chain inefficiencies cannot be resolved by companies working alone
- Companies need examples of successful collaboration to convince them of the merits of collaborative logistics
NexTrust will show how collaboration in trusted networks can reduce costs, environmental impact while simultaneously improving customer service.
European Supply Chain Directors Forum, 2017
- Organiser/Operator: Industry Dynamics
- Date: 27 February – 1 March 2017
- Speaker: Professor Allan Waller, ELUPEG
- Country: Munich, Germany
- NexTrust Partner: ELUPEG