We believe that unlocking efficiency and sustainability in the supply chain requires active collaboration between companies in a trusted environment.
We are working to break down the barriers to creating a more efficient and sustainable logistics industry:
- Companies feel supply chains are a point of competitive difference, but all too often this difference comes at a cost
- Competition creates an environment where trust is absent and collaboration difficult
- Companies are wary of change in the supply chain affecting their customer service
- However, many supply chain inefficiencies cannot be resolved by companies working alone
- Companies need examples of successful collaboration to convince them of the merits of collaborative logistics
NexTrust will show how collaboration in trusted networks can reduce costs, environmental impact while simultaneously improving customer service.
Download the NexTrust information pack (pdf) for more information
Each pilot within NexTrust follows a proven 3-step trust approach which encourages successful collaboration. Throughout this process a trustee, who ensures participants adhere to the methodology, is involved; a necessary measure to build and facilitate effective, scalable, collaborative networks.
What does this involve?
Phase 1: Identification: Creating and configuring the network by collecting freight data, identifying & analysing flows and putting partners together.
Phase 2: Preparation: The trustee is responsible for facilitating the development of business cases to support specific collaboration scenarios, acting as the arbitrator to overcome any barriers or constraints.
Phase 3: Operation: The trustee implements the collaborative agreement, coordinating and supporting actual operations on an on-going and real time basis.
Interested in finding out more? Sign up to our newsletter below or contact us for information on future workshops.Contact
European Supply Chain & Logistics Summit 2017
- Date: 19 - 21 June 2017
- Speaker: Professor Allan Waller, ELUPEG & Alex Van Breedam, TRIVISOR
- Country: Barcelona, Spain
European Logistics and Supply Chain Conference
- Date: 27 - 28 June 2017
- Speaker: Professor Allan Waller, ELUPEG
- Country: Brussels, Belgium